atas

Selamat datang !!
Home |Follow | Dashboard | Facebook |Twitter

Save up to 80% on everything Internet! Whether it is for the latest Samsung,HTC or Blackberry smart

Isnin, 28 November 2011

Love In Heart

Mari lah kita layan .hehe~


Perhap this certainly  road my fate
Admire without loved
Does not matter to me your original also happy
With live you in live you

Has long me latent those feelings
Wait for your heart welcome myself
Does not matter to me love you also is
Happy for me, happy for me

want you know myself here waiting your self
Although I wait to end time me
And hope sense this will eternal for keeps
And allow me hugging your self multiply only this
To speak goodbye for keeps
And letting sense this happy to shortly

                        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

amacam ? best tak ? hehe

kalau ada yang tidak faham,boleh translate lah..;)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cinta Dalam Hati ! hehe

Tiada ulasan:

Ji

Blog Kawan